- Architects For Social Housing
- Brent Housing Action
- Clean Air In London
- Dear Kitty. Some blog
- Defend Council Housing
- Emma Dent Coad's Blog
- Eviction Resistance
- Fight For the Aylesbury
- Focus E15
- Fuel Poverty Action
- Grenfell Community Response and Support
- Guinness Occupation
- Housing Action Southwark & Lambeth
- Kilburn Unemployed Workers Group
- Lambeth Housing Activists
- North Kensington Histories
- People Before Profit
- Radical Housing Network
- Save Earls Court
- Save the Cremorne Blogspot
- Save The Sutton Estate
- Silchester Residents Association
- Squash Campaign
- The Kensington Creatives
- The Source Mag
- THis Is North Kensington
- 'West London Citizens' And KCTMO
- 21st Century Slum
- 21st Century Slum – Part 2
- 38 Degrees Petition
- A Ballardian Interlude
- A Call-In Or Not A Call-In?
- A Collective Voice For Residents As “Grenfell Community Unite” Is Formed!
- A Complete Waste Of Space
- A Flying Mallet
- A Funny Thing Happened…The KALC Planning Application
- A Hard Rain – GAG joins the Radical Housing Network
- A Mock Eviction
- A Night At The Opera
- A Small Victory
- A Special Invitation
- A Sports Pitch Epilogue
- Academies To Hire Unqualified Teachers
- Air Pollution – Greening The Westway
- Aldridge Foundation To Pay London Living Wage
- All Animals Are Equal….
- An Act Of Pure Vandalism
- An Alien Landscape
- An Olympic Legacy
- An Open Letter – Chesterton Square & Broadwood Terrace
- An Open Letter To Nick Paget-Brown
- An open Letter to Nick Paget-Brown
- An Open Letter to RBKC Legal Services
- Another Fine Mess…
- Another Fire Safety Scandal
- APOLOGIES TO OUR READERS
- Asbestos Scare At KALC
- AUDITOR SLAMS FIRE SAFETY AT EAST KENT HOUSING
- AXE THE ACT DEMO
- Aylesbury Estate Occupied By Housing Activists
- Aylesbury Estate Versus Police State
- ‘Mystery Shoppers’ At North Kensington Library
- “Oh! What A Tangled Web…”
- “The Grenfell Pathway”- Will lessons be learned?
- Bad Air Days
- Bad Air Days – A Deepining Crisis
- Biting The Hand….
- Blakeman And Coleridge – The War Drags On
- Blakeman And Coleridge And The Gulf Of Mistrust
- Blakeman Bows Out – One Less Problem for Lancaster West?
- Blakeman Scores Some Points
- Block Boris – Demonstrate Against MIPIM
- Boris – Block The Budget
- CAMPAIGN FOR SAFE CLADDING AND INSULATION
- Campaign To Save Elliott School Playing Fields
- CCHP – When Is A Policy Not A Policy?
- Combustible Cladding – Early Warnings Ignored!
- Comments On The Planning Application
- Complaint to RBKC – North Kensington Library
- CONDEM Government Vandalises School Sports
- Considerate Constructors
- Court Victory For ‘Our House’
- Crisis – Kensington and Chelsea College Under Threat
- Cry Havoc And Let Slip The Dogs Of war
- Dale Youth – A Nugget Of Boxing Gold
- Dale Youth – A Source Of Pride
- Dany Cotton, Grenfell United And The Big Lie
- Day Of Housing Activism – A Call To Arms
- Dead Man Walking – Merrick Cockell
- Dent Coad Parachutes Into Notting Dale Air Quality Debate
- DEREGULATION AND THE GRENFELL TOWER FIRE
- Direct Action – We Salute The Guiness Trust Occupation In Brixton
- DISPATCHES – GRENFELL ACTION GROUP REPLY
- Divide And Rule
- Doing us down!
- Don't Mention The Slum Word
- Doors Wide Open
- EAST 4 WEST – A BEAUTIFUL MESSAGE!
- East London March For Homes led by Focus E15
- Edward George And The Great RBKC Planning Dept Fob Off
- Enough Is enough – Testerton Walk
- FBU – Foam Insulation Banned In Furniture Since 1988
- FBU Responds to upcoming Channel 4 Grenfell Dispatches programme
- Feilding-Mellen – RBKC's Social Cleansing Hitman
- Feilding-Mellen Bang To Rights? – No Way!
- Feilding-Mellen Versus Longniddry
- Fightin' Talk
- Film released ahead of Fire Door Safety Week
- FIRE DOOR SAFETY WEEK
- Fire Safety Scandal At Lancaster West
- Firefighters Anger At 40% Rise In London Fire Deaths
- FLAMMABLE CLADDING – NO UNIVERSAL BAN
- Flies To Wanton Boys
- Flogging A Dead Horse
- Flood at the New Pools
- Focus E 15 Mothers – Liberating The Carpenters Estate
- Focus E15 – March Against Evictions
- FPA – New Campaign for Safe Cladding and Insulation Now!
- FREE TRIP – Chessington World of Adventure
- FREE TRIP – Chessington World of Adventure
- Freedom of Information And The Arrogance of Power
- FUEL POVERTY ACTION AGM
- Fuel Poverty Action – An Open Letter to the Secretary of State
- FUEL POVERTY ACTION – BILL OF RIGHTS
- Fuel Poverty Action – Letter To The Secretary of State
- Further Thoughts On The Grenfell Inquiry Panel
- GAG AND KILBURN UNEMPLOYED GROUP JOINT ACTION AT NORTH KEN JOBCENTRE.
- GAG And Westway23 Visit the Hornton Street Circus
- GAG Petitions RBKC for New KCTMO Investigation
- GAG Salutes Victory of West Hendon Estate's Direct Action
- GENESIS FOUNDER CONDEMNS MERGER
- Giz A Job
- Good Morning Worm Your Honour
- Gove Ignored Advice
- Grasart At Lancaster West
- GREEN FOR GRENFELL DAY
- Grenfell Action Group Demands New KCTMO Investigation
- Grenfell Activist Responds To Right-wing Media Attacks
- GRENFELL ANNIVERSARY – RIDE FOR GRENFELL
- GRENFELL ANNIVERSARY SCHEDULE
- Grenfell – Leaked Report Reveals Gross Negligence
- GRENFELL – THE GREAT CELOTEX MYSTERY
- Grenfell Community Unite – A Small Victory
- Grenfell Community Unite Request Public Meeting With TMO/Rydon
- GRENFELL FIRE DOORS FAIL POLICE TESTS
- Grenfell Fire Public Inquiry Petition
- GRENFELL INQUIRY INTERIM REPORT – WHAT WE FEAR
- Grenfell Inquiry Petition – More Signatures Needed!
- GRENFELL INQUIRY PHASE ONE
- GRENFELL PETITION – PLEASE SIGN & SHARE
- GRENFELL PROTEST AND SILENT WALK
- Grenfell Residents Resist TMO Intransigence
- Grenfell Tower – From Bad to Worse
- Grenfell Tower – Propaganda, Lies and Fact
- Grenfell Tower – The Great Snail Race
- Grenfell Tower – The KCTMO Culture Of Negligence
- Grenfell Tower – The Truth Will Out
- GRENFELL TOWER FIRE
- Grenfell Tower Fire – The Forgotten Forgotten Victims
- Grenfell Tower Freedom Of Information Update
- Grenfell Tower Fun Day Remembered
- Grenfell Tower Funday
- Grenfell Tower Residents Address RBKC Scrutiny Committee
- Grenfell Tower Residents Still Waiting
- Grenfell Tower Still A Fire Risk
- Grenfell Towerresidents pleas fall on deaf Tory ears
- Guiness Trust Occupation Ongoing
- Guinness Occupation Blockade
- Hackitt Report Slams Building Regulations
- Happy Days
- Hard hats and double maths as Kensington Aldridge Academy remains a building site
- Have Yourself A Very Rocky Christmas!
- Health Expert Slams RBKC Over Westway Sports Centre
- Highway Robbery
- Ho-Hum 1
- Ho-Hum 2
- Hornton Street Calls Again! Save Earls Court
- Housing Activists Disrupt Bailiffs Award Ceremony
- Housing Activists Disrupt Property Awards
- Housing Activists Protest At City Hall
- HOUSING ASSOCIATIONS CASH IN ON GRENFELL TRAGEDY
- Housing Associations Versus Freedom of Information Act
- Hypocrisy And Censorship In The Grenfell Community
- ICO COMPLICIT IN KCTMO GRENFELL COVER UP
- IN DEFENCE OF DANY COTTON AND THE LFB
- IN THE SHADOW OF GRENFELL – TIME FOR CHANGE
- Is Grenfell Tower A Firetrap?
- IS GRENFELL TOWER A FIRETRAP?
- Is It A Bird? Is It A Plane?
- Is It Time To Ressurrect The EMB?
- Is Jaw-Jaw Better Than War War?
- IT’S A DIRTY JOB….
- Joe Delaney – The Second Interview
- Just Playing Chicken
- JUSTICE FOR GRENFELL – KEEPING THE FAITH
- JUSTICE4GRENFELL – SOLIDARITY MARCH
- KAA – The Lights Are On But No One Is In
- KCC APOLOGISES FOR WORNINGTON SALE
- KCC – Clear And Present Danger
- KCC Board – Coming Apart At The Seams!
- KCC Merger – Partner or Prey?
- KCC resignations – was there a cover-up?
- KCTMO – BREAKING NEWS ON AGM
- KCTMO – CHAOS AND INCOMPETENCE STILL RULE
- KCTMO – Feeling the Heat!
- KCTMO – FOI Double Talk And Double Standards
- KCTMO – Housing Management for the People, by the People?
- KCTMO – THE NEED TO SAVE THE TMO (FOR NOW)
- KCTMO Versus Freedom of Information Act
- KCTMO- JUSTICE IS COMING.
- Kensington Academy – The Lights Are Still On
- Kensington Creatives – Standing at the Crossroads
- Kensington Society Objections
- Kill the Bill – Lobby of Parliament
- Kill The Housing Bill – National Demo
- Lancaster Green Goes Viral
- Lancaster Green Is Residential Amenity Space
- Lancaster West R.A. Fun day
- Last Sweets Way Family Needs Your Support
- Last Words On The Upcoming EMB Election
- Let's Go Get 'Em
- LET’S CLEAR SOME AIR!
- Little Lord Rock Weilding Felon
- Local Plan Partial Review – Latimer Area
- Location Of The Month
- LONDON & MANCHESTER JOINT SILENT MARCH
- LYING DOWN WITH DOGS – RBKC AND PINNACLE HOUSING
- Management and Financial Failures at KCC
- March Against The Housing Bill
- March For North Kensington Library
- March to Save Aylesbury Estate
- Marlborough School – Speaking Truth to Power
- Marshall Gets Stuck In
- Maxilla 3 – More Deceit And Betrayal
- Maxilla Nursery Scandal
- Maxilla Update – Crisis management RBKC style!
- McConville At MIPIM
- McConville’s Gravy Train
- MIPIM Matters
- Mock the Opera – A Qualified Success!
- Mock The Opera!
- More Awkward Questions For Cllr Rock FM
- More Broken Promises – The Wall
- More On Fire Safety
- More On The Cuckoo Syndrome
- MORE TROUBLE AT GRENFELL TOWER
- National Demonstration For Health, Homes, Jobs, Education
- Never Fear – We’re Still Here
- New Labour And The War Against Nazism
- Nice Work If You Can Get It
- No Justice For Grenfell Tower Power Surge Victims
- No Surrender – 'Our West Hendon'
- North Ken Library – Bad Blood And Backroom Deals
- North Ken Library Planning Application.
- North Kensington Library
- North Kensington Library – Dictat Versus Scrutiny
- North Kensington Smog Alert
- Notting Dale Is Latest RBKC Regeneration Target
- Notting Hill & Genesis Merger Legally Flawed
- Notting Hill Housing and Genesis: Two Weddings And A Funeral
- Notting Hill Housing Trust Does The Dirty In North London
- O’HAGAN AND HIS IVORY TOWER
- O’HAGAN’S IVORY TOWER – PART TWO
- Official – RBKC Admits Social Cleansing Plans
- Oh! What A Tangled Web…
- Ombudsman To Investigate Closure Of Station Walk
- On The Nod
- Organising Resistance – Northwest London Radical Housing Network
- Our House Community Space
- Paget-Brown and MIPIM
- Paget-Brown – Digging His Own Grave?
- Paget-Brown Washes His Hands
- Pants On fire 3 – Feilding Mellen
- Pants On fire Award – TMO Chair Fay Edwards
- Pants On Fire No 2 – Todd Foreman
- Pants On Fire No.1 – Blakeman
- PETITION – SAVE THE KENSINGTON ODEON
- Petition Alert – Southwark Housing Scandal
- Petition RBKC To Offer Homes To Refugees
- Planning Policy Guidance and Lancaster Green
- Please Help Jim Vickers!
- Please Sir Can We Have Some Collective Representation
- Please, Sir, Can We Have Some More?
- Pooter's Folly
- POVERTY AT THE RBKC GOLDMINE!
- Prime Minister Refuses Petition for Panel-led Grenfell Inquiry
- Prime Minister Visits Lancaster West
- Prime Minister’s Rejection of Inquiry Petition – Dent-Coad’s Response
- Protest Against MIPIM In London – Homes For People Not For Profit
- PROTESTERS BLOCKADE CONTROVERSIAL MIPIM PROPERTY FAIR
- Public not Private – Why Our Library Matters
- Public Space v Private Education!
- Quotable Quotes
- Rachmanism Alive And Well In RBKC
- RBKC – What Future For Social Housing?
- RBKC and MIPIM: the search for the truth!
- RBKC and Savills – The truth they don't want us to see
- RBKC and their Private Business Deal
- RBKC – Autocratic Power And Sham Consultation
- RBKC – Hands off Traumatised Residents Tenancies
- RBKC Claims North Ken Library Deal Fully Transparent
- RBKC Cover-up at Grenfell Tower
- RBKC Declines to Investigate Rock Feilding-Mellen
- RBKC Gerrymandering In North Kensington
- RBKC Labour And The Elephant In The Room
- RBKC Regeneration – A Cuckoo's Nest
- RBKC, NHPS And Their Classroom Deals!
- RBKC- Snouts in the MIPIM trough?
- RBKC- Supping at the property developers table!
- Redpath, Holgate and Brickley.
- Remembering Lancaster Green
- Remembering Maxilla Childrens Centre
- Reprovided Sports Pitches – Part 2
- Reprovision Of Outdoor Sports Facilities
- Residents of Grenfell Area To Pay Rent Again
- RHN PROTEST AT KENSINGTON TOWN HALL
- Rights-Of-Way Update
- RIP – Tenants Consultative Committee
- RIP EMB
- Rnewing The Legacy – The Big Lie
- Rock – You've Been Mellened
- Rocky, MIPIM and the Lobbyist
- Rumbles Of Discontent At Lancaster West
- RYDON PROFITS UP BY 50%
- SALFORD RESIDENTS FEAR GRENFELL TYPE DISASTER
- Save Earls Court – Protest 7th February
- Save Earls Court…No To Demolition – Yes To Community Control
- Save Maxilla Petition
- Save Wornington College
- Save Wornington College Petition
- Selling The Family Silver – Savills and the carve-up od our communities
- Silchester Fight Back
- Silchester Financial Viability Assessment
- Site Contamination
- Sleeping On The Job
- Smoke and mirrors. RBKC and NHPS.
- Social Cleansing – The RBKC Housing Waiting List
- Social Housing Wipeout In RBKC
- Solidarity Demo For Aylesbury Six
- Some Awkward Questions For RBKC
- Something Rotten – The EMB Crisis
- Speaking Out
- Station Walk – Did Senior RBKC Councillors Lie?
- Still No Way Out
- Stop The Housing Bill – Petition
- Strange Bedfellows
- Streets Of Shame – Wornington Green
- Study Reveals High Pollution Levels At Westway Sports Centre
- Sunlight Is The Best Disinfectant
- Support From The Open Spaces Society
- The Air Our Sporting Youth Must Breathe
- THE ANNA STEC AFFAIR REVISITED
- The Cladding Controversy – Back Stabbing And Dirty Tricks
- The Disempowered Of Grenfell Tower
- The Double-Glazing Debacle
- The EMB Crisis – Johnson Wades In
- The Facts About Regeneration
- The Gloves Come Off
- The Grenfell Cladding System – Secrets And Lies
- The Grenfell Tower Atrocity by Gordon MacLeod
- The International Housing Crisis
- The Kensal Gasworks Site
- THE LAST POST
- The Latimer Masterplan
- The Latimer Masterplan And The Stock Options Review
- The Myth Of Affordable Housing
- The Noose Of 'Regeneration' Tightens Around Lancaster West
- The Planning Application – Late Objections From GAG
- The Prophet Of Grenfell – A Media Myth
- The Royal Borough of Pure Hypocrisy.
- The Sound Of Silence
- The Westway Trust And The 'Gentrification' Of Portobello
- The Witch Is Dead
- They are Smashing Down The Gym
- THis Is North Kensington – (repost)
- TMO And The Smell Of Bootleather
- TMO Freedom of Information Fiasco
- TMO Freedom of Information Fiasco – Part 2
- TMO Investigation – Borwick Steps in
- TMO Pour Salt On Festering Wound
- TMO Should Come Clean About Windows
- TMO Still Asleep At The Wheel
- TMO's Maddison On the naughty Step
- TMO-Time to act is now !
- To Be Or Not To Be
- To The Secretary Of State
- Translations – Coping with Stress Following A Major Incident
- Trick Or Treat – The Grenfell Tower Project
- Trouble At Mill
- UCL RENT STRIKE MASS MOBILISATION!
- UN-TRUST THE TRUST!
- Urgent – RBKC Leadership Team Meeting 22nd March
- Urgent Call Out From Focus E15
- Urgent Petition – Save Earls Court Exhibition Centre
- Urgent Request – Help Save Westway Stables
- Urgent Silchester Petition
- Video Interview – The Housing Crisis In RBKC
- Vive La Difference
- Vote RBKC Labour – Get RBKC Tory
- War Breaks Out Over London Housing Policies
- Warwick Road Estate – The Last Castle!
- Weird Scenes Inside The Goldmine
- Welcome To Hell
- West London Citizens And KCTMO
- West London Citizens-The return of the vultures!
- West London Rental Evictions At Record High
- Westway Air Pollution Scandal – Shocking New Revelations
- WESTWAY CONSULTANT IN TROLLING SCANDAL
- Westway Information Centre – RBKC Cashes In Again
- Westway Stables Reprieved – But Help Needed!
- Westway Stables Under Threat
- Westway23 Funday & Day Of Action
- What Future For Cremorne Estate
- What Future For North Kensington Library?
- What Future For Wornington College?
- What Has the Kensington Academy done for You Lately?
- WHAT’S GOING ON….
- Whatever Happened to The Grenfell Tower Project – Reprised
- Whatever Happened To….
- Whatever Happened….And Other Stories
- When They Go Low, We Go FoI!
- Where Do The Children Play?
- Who killed Bambi – Censored
- Who Killed Bambi – Revised And Expanded
- Who Killed Bambi?
- Who You Gonna Call? – Rydonbusters!
- Why Are We Waiting?
- Will RBKC Investigate Rock Feilding-Mellen?
- Windows Part Three – Signs Of Progress?
- Windows Part Two – Rifkind Rides In
- Wornington College – The Smoking Gun??
- Wornington College Threat Confirmed
- Wornington Road School – A History
Monthly Archives: February 2018
LONDON & MANCHESTER JOINT SILENT MARCH
THE FIGHT for justice for every single man, woman and child who died in the Grenfell Tower and their families and the survivors who are still languishing in hotels almost eight months after the tragic fire is now spreading across … Continue reading
Residents of Grenfell Area To Pay Rent Again
Residents of the homes surrounding Grenfell Tower have been told they must pay rent, despite more than a fifth of them still living in hotels due to ongoing maintenance problems. Hundreds of flats on the Lancaster West Estate that overlook … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Grenfel victims to pay rent again Leave a comment